Tuesday, January 22, 2013

If I Could Go Back in Time

If I could go back in time I'd go to the University of Virginia in 1826 . To find Edgar Allen Poe and tell him "don't drink. You would live longer make more poems, and, and you will be famous one day."  If he asks who I am, where I'm from, and why I'm here I'd tell him"I'm from the future. I'm your great great great great great niece. I'm here to change your life, I know things, just say I can predict your future, like, you will die exactly Sunday, October 7, 1849 if you don't stop drinking. In the future we don't even know why you died. Please don't start drinking I really would like to know more about my uncle, and ancestry.com just ain't cutting it."


If I could , I would go back in time just to have a long lecture with my uncle just to change his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment