Saturday, January 12, 2013

Faking a Smile (a Poem)

A smile hiding tears
A smile thats about to break, breaks.
When a smile breaks tears flow, showing pain
Hearing the lyrics to their favorite song and seeing them smile,
Leave them be. They're happy.
Stop.
Stop trying to ruin their lives they already have a fake smile isnt that enough?!
They already live a nightmare with pain and... well, you!
You know who you are.
You bully the girl who trys to brighten others day, but cant brighten her own!
Its a torture chamber in disguise, some might call it a death sentance
Why.
Why do people do this?
Is it because they were bullied, or is it to be cool?
I'm fed up, people die because of you, being found in their closet hanging by a scarf!
I know the feeling to be bullied, its not fun trust me.
I don't even know why I'm bullied, because im afraid, afriad that if I ask I might go to my next class With a black eye and a broken nose.
Thats why she fakes a smile. A smile hiding tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment